Choose The Best Laser Hair Removal Clinic

Posted by Fizaazida | Tuesday, July 22, 2008 | 0 comments »

How To Choose The Best Laser Hair Removal Clinic - 11 Essential Questions
Author: Ray Baker


If you are planning to have Laser Hair Removal treatment, you are probably looking out for the best treatment clinic you can find, and you are probably not sure how to go about choosing one. Am I right? If I am, then this article should set you in the right direction and help you find the best clinics available.

I will not be recommending any one clinic in particular, or even one practitioner or technician for that matter, and there is a couple of good reasons for that.

Partly it is to do with geography - with the power of the Internet, you could be reading this in any part of the world and I can not possibly know of good clinics everywhere. Primarily though, it is because experience has taught me that when it comes to our medical needs, every one of us is different. I don't know you, and what might be the perfect clinic for me may not be quite right for you; that might be because we have different medical histories, or the budget we have to spend is different, it could even be just something simple like our skin tones are different.

What I can do however, is set out a wide-ranging set of questions that, if asked of your clinic, will allow you to make the informed decisions you need to make. This is not an exhaustive list, you may want to add to it, but you absolutely must ask your practitioner these questions before you decide which clinic to use or you part with any money.

You should at the very minimum be asking your doctor or clinician these following questions:

1. How many years has the clinic been operating?

2. How many laser hair removal procedures have they carried out?

3. How much experience does the technician who will perform your procedure have?

4. Is my skin type suitable for laser hair treatment?

5. How long will the hair removal process last for?

6. Can I meet with my practitioner before I have any treatment?

7. How many treatment sessions will I need to achieve what I am looking for?

8. Are there any potential risks or side effects associated with the treatment I am considering? (If they say none I suggest you say goodbye)

9. What percentage of the procedures they carry out are successful? (If they say 100%, you should thank them politely and leave)

10. What sort of guarantee do they offer if the hair grows back?

11. Ask about their prices?

If you get the feeling that your questions are making the person at the clinic uncomfortable, I would suggest considering another clinic. None of the questions I have outlined are outrageous, and you will find that the best clinics will always be happy to answer all your questions, however many you may have - at no stage in this part of the process should you ever be made to feel uneasy.

0 comments